Layers: Add Volume To Your Straight Sedu Hairstyles
Apart from being one of the most popular hairstyles this season, Sedu hairstyle presents a real challenge to any stylist or hairdresser. How to make straight hairstyle that won’t look like flat pile of hay, but flows gently in straight locks, and keeps the shape and volume for a long time?
There are, of course, a number of ways to add volume. They include extensions, different kinds of styling products, and various types of back combing. But the simplest and the less harmful to your hair is the use of layers.
Layering in hairstyle means cutting your hair so that there aren’t two hairs of the same length. Layering can be done by scissors or razor. It demands great skills from the stylist, but the result is extra volume of your hairstyle.
In Sedu hairstyles volume means a lot because few people have simple straight hairstyle. Most of the Sedu celebrity hairstyles represent messy or slightly wavy sexy hairdos. In such cases volume only adds to the general image of a hairstyle.
For example, Jennifer Aniston, who is strongly against extensions because of her own frustrating experience, fashions layered, extremely Sedu haircut that creates the overall image of tempting and gorgeous woman.
So, how to make a Sedu hairstyle using layers? Here are three ideal steps that will help you add volume to your hair:
Step 1: Choose the length of your hairstyle
This is very important when speaking about the layered hair cut. The general length of your haircut represents the maximum length of the layers.
• When deciding upon this question, make sure that the length you choose is the best for your hair type, face shape, and texture of hair.
• You can’t have long hairstyle if your hair is very thin, or you will face split ends because of the lack of nutrition and the big amount of styling product you will need to keep the hair from messing up in the slightest wind.
• If you have thick and coarse hair, medium to long layers will help you to make your hair look thinner and smoother.
So, properly chosen length for your layered haircut is the first step to creating fabulous straight Sedu hairstyles.
Step 2: Fringe or no Fringe
Many of us are surprised by the funky hairstyles, a few of us dare to try them on, but almost all had a wonderful experience of cutting the fringe in a strange way.
Fringe, or bangs, gives the countless opportunities to express personality. Asymmetric or side types of fringe provide stylists with inspiration to create famous celebrity hairstyles. Halle Berry in ‘Cat woman’ or Jessica Alba in ‘Fantastic Four’ sport side and asymmetric fringe and look simply fantastic.
So, before you start to explain what kind of hairstyle you want remember to decide whether or not you want to have a fringe. It will make things easier for you and your stylist.
Step 3: Make a Layered Sedu Hairstyle
Now, after you’ve completed two previous steps, it’s high time to proceed to the cutting itself. Make sure to tell your stylist:
• What minimal length of hair layers you would like to have;
• What minimal length of the framing tresses you think suitable for you;
• How you would like your hairstyle look at the end. Here you should keep in mind the overall image of the hairstyle. It would be the best for you to have some pictures of the hairstyle you want. For example, Jennifer Aniston hairstyle from the third edition of “Friends.”
So, to add volume to your straight Sedu hairstyle is as easy as one, two, three. Make sure that you follow these three proven steps described above and you will get the best layered haircut of the season.